Types of Records
Storage to support patient care, administrative decision making, comply with legal requirements, clinical audits and patient choice.
- Patient Health Records (electronic and paper based, all specialities and GP records)
- Registers (A and E, births, theatre and operations etc.)
- X-Rays and imaging reports
- Administrative Records (personnel, estates, finance and complaint handling)
- Photos, Slides and other Images
- Microfilm and microfiche
- Scanned Records
- Audio and Video Tapes, cassettes, CD Rom
- E-mails / Text messages
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the most up-to-date info on storage regulations and developments.
The NHS Supply Chain Contract